Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Liebster Award


Hello everyone! Beautiful Doki Doki has received this wonderful award from the lovely Nineteen&! She has a super cute blog with plenty of great reviews so please stop over and say hi :) Thanks so much to Nineteen& for nominating me for this award!

The rules are easy:

 You must link back to the person who nominated you.
 You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
 You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
 You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
 You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees!

Questions by Nineteen&:

 What is on your current top 3 cosmetic-only wishlist?

Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara, Holika Holika Heartful Glossy Lipstick in Forever Coral, Dolly Wink Sweet Cat Lashes

 What is your life motto?

Life is an adventure! 

 Lipstain, Lipstick, or Lipgloss?

I'm definitely a lipstick kind of girl. Although, lipstain and lipgloss can be fun!

 What childhood memories to do want to revisit again?

I miss the absolute freedom of being a kid. It was awesome not really knowing about money and work and boring things that adults do. I could let my imagination soar! 

More specifically, I miss walking home from school and knocking on my friend's door who lived nearby. Remember when randomly showing up wasn't considered weird? His parents were from Germany and his mom would always give us the best German chocolates ever. I remember one where inside the chocolate was a capsule that had a little toy inside that you would build after eating the chocolate! That and snow days...I definitely miss snow days.

 If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be and why?

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! She's a jpop megastar for those of you who don't know and she's famous for kawaii fashion. I'd love to dress up in crazy outfits and be respected for it. Plus, it would be cool to speak Japanese for a day lol

 Name a song that perfectly or somewhat describes your life.

This is a really tough question...and I really don't know, sorry lol Probably something about never giving up cause I think that's important!

 Are you comfortable with walking out the door with a bare face?

The short answer is...sometimes. If I'm just running errands and don't expect to see anyone I know and am extra lazy that day OR if my skin looks great then I don't mind. But, if I'm meeting someone I know or my skin is terrible that day I like to have at least base products on. If it's a date, you've got to be kidding...mascara and the works! Most days I put on makeup though, even if I'm not going anywhere because it's fun!

 What is your morning beauty routine?

My routine changes from time to time as my skin's needs change throughout the year. Also, I don't believe in sticking to the same exact routine or products. Usually, I start with a foam cleanser, then essence, emulsion, moisturizer, eye cream, primer, bb cream, powder, and makeup! When I have extra time in the morning I like to use a mask and massage my face. Also, I drink green tea to detoxify and plenty of water to stay hydrated! Stretching also does wonders :)

 What is your go-to makeup brand?

Right now I'm really loving Etude House, but I believe that almost every brand has something great to offer! I tend not to stick with just one brand, though.

 Do you tend to trust people easily?

No way! It sounds bad, I know, but I believe that trust is something to be earned. Once you earn my trust though, I am very loyal ^___^

10 of my beautiful nominees:

 After 5ve

Beautiful Doki Doki's questions for nominees:

 What is your favorite thing about blogging and why did you start?

 How would you describe your fashion style?

 If you could be fluent in any language, what would it be and why?

 What is the worst skincare product you've ever tried?

 What is one makeup item you couldn't live without?

 If time and money weren't an issue, where would travel and for how long?

 What is your summer beauty routine?

 What is the first Asian cosmetic brand you ever tried?

 Does cute packaging get you to buy?

 Coffee or tea?

Well, that's it!

Thank you so much to everyone who supports me! 

xo,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. :D I'm so excited right now. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you for nominating me, here are my finished answers :) http://justtalknails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ^___^ thanks for your answers! Looking forward to more of your beautiful nails!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and I'll respond back in the same post. Let me know if you follow me and I'll follow back! xo
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆